On the off chance that you are a chicken formulas aficionado, at that point Chicken Changezi Recipe is unquestionably the correct decision for you. The chicken changezi formula is said to have its starting points some place from the Mongolian realm and it is very well known in North Indian Territories. By and by it is picking up distinction in different nations of the Indian Subcontinent like Pakistan essentially in view of its tasty taste and excellent fragrance. Changezi Chicken formula comprises of thick sauce which is made with fixings, for example, tomato, ginger and garlic glue, drain, powdered coriander and stew alongside some garam masala. The chicken meat utilized for the formula is broiled independently and the sauce is added to it subsequently to furnish it with an incredible flavor and fragrance.
Ingredients for Changezi Chicken
– Chicken 750g
– Salt as per taste
– Garam Masala Powder 1 tbsp
– Red Chili Powder 1 tbsp
– Mitchell’s Lemon Juice 2-1/2 tbsp
– Mitchell’s Ginger Paste 1-1/2 tbsp
– Mitchell’s Garlic Paste 1-1/2 tbsp
– Mitchell’s Tomato Paste 2 tbsp
– Desi Ghee half cup
– Onion 1
– Cashew 50g
– Milk half cup
– Tomato Puree 5
– Coriander Powder 1 tbsp
– Chaat Masala 1 tbsp
– Cream 3 tbsp
– Green Coriander 10g
– Green Chili 4
– Kasoori Methi 1 tsp
Cooking Method of Chicken Changezi
1. In a bowl, add chicken, salt, garam masala powder, red chili powder, yogurt, Mitchell’s Lemon Juice, Mitchell’s Garlic Paste (1/2 tbsp), Mitchell’s Ginger Paste (1/2 tbsp), Mitchell’s Tomato Paste and mix it well.
2. Keep in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
3. Now, in a pan, add desi ghee (2 tbsp), onion and cook for 2-3 minutes.
4. Now, add cashew in it and cook until light brown.
5. Now, in the grinder, add brown onion, milk and grind it.
6. Now, an another pan, add marinated chicken and cook for 2-3 minutes, then simmer for 5 minutes and cook for 5-7 minutes at the end.
7. Now, in another pan, add desi ghee (2 tbsp), Mitchell’s Garlic Paste (1 tbsp), Mitchell’s Ginger Paste (1 tbsp), tomato puree, onion cashew paste, salt, coriander powder, chaat masala, cream and cook for 8-10 minutes.
8. Now, add cooked chicken and cook it for 2-3 minutes then use garnish.
Article By: Sooperchef.pk